- 1. Nature’s Head Self Composting Toilet
- 2. Villa 9215 AC/DC Portable Toilet
- 3. Sanitation Equipment Visa Potty Model
- 4. Camco (41541) Portable Travel Toilet
- 5. Reliance Products Luggable Loo Portable
- 6. Porta Potti White Thetford Corp
- 7. Nature’s Head Dry Composting Toilet
- How To Choose Best Composting Toilets
- Final Thoughts
Why Choose Best Composting Toilets
When nature calls, we all answer obediently. You might be traveling through places where there are no public toilets and the ‘old fashioned forest answer’ is not your thing.
Portable composting toilets have been specifically made to bridge that gap.
These toilets are also referred to as waterless or dry toilets are a perfect choice for campers, longdistance drivers, and openair events holders.
They come in handy during emergencies and when you are not near a public restroom in places like parks, camps.
Below are some amazing options to choose from. Let’s dive in.
1. Nature’s Head Self Composting Toilet
So, are you looking for a composting toilet that will be suitable for you and also your kids? Nature’s Head Self Composting Toilet is your stop.
Judging from its name, Nature’s Head, this composting toilet is the best resort when you really need to answer nature’s emergency call.
It is made from a strong and high-quality material that succumbs leakages and other damages.
It also has a seat that is a perfect size for you and your family including your kids too.
Disassembling this particular composting toilet should definitely not be a headache to you since it is very easy to install and disassemble the toilet when in need of emptying your compost.
- This amazing composting toilet emits zero odors.
- Disassembling this composting toilet when you want to remove or empty the contents is very easy.
- Its seat is elongated to fit any size, be it young or an adult.
- Well equipped with a spider handle that is efficient despite its skillset.
- The urine container tends to fill up fast and reaches the extent of overflowing.
- The seal of the seat tends to be faulty after some time.
2. Villa 9215 AC/DC Portable Toilet
This is exactly what you need. A simple composting toilet that has gained the favor from many of our customers who also give it a powerful rating of four out of five stars.
This particular composting toilet will absolutely not let you down no matter what
It is designed or crafted from a really strong stainless steel hardware material that avoids major faculties at all costs.
Talk of it being designed to have a fan that is built on the inside of the composting toilet and that helps in removing any unpleasant odors that are emitted from your compost giving you a hundred percent odorfree zone. Who would not want that?
As for its installation and use, the composting toilet fits in perfectly with no need for too much assembling or adjustment infancy, it is a hasslefree.
It is made to have vents that separate the liquid waste from the solid waste plus the solid waste bin is deep enough to let you empty the contents after a day or two. You really never get to see your solid waste once using it, saves you the gross.
- This composting toilet has a fan built in the interior that beats any developing odors.
- This toilet has easy installation and usage.
- This unique composting toilet has a deep solid waste bin that saves you the grossness and the frequent changing of the bin.
- It is a suitable device that can be set up anywhere apart from a road of course!.
- The fan for this composting toilet gets faulty after some time.
- The composting toilet seems to be bulkier than the actual documented dimensions.
3. Sanitation Equipment Visa Potty Model
Did you always wonder if you can get a composting toilet that has a waste indicator gauge? Sanitation Equipment Visa Potty Model is your best resort.
This composting toilet has a waste indicator gauge that shows you the level of your waster and gives you an alert on when to change h bin! No hassle or risk of creating a mess just because you’re composting toilet overflowed.
It is designed to have a lid that snaps into place after use and also prevents vibration or spilling of contents when moving the composting toilet outside.
It is designed and crafted to have an extra deep bowl that gives you comfort and saves the endless effort of always rushing to change the bin every now and then.
It is effortlessly easy to clean this composting toilet. No huge fuss at all.
- This amazing compost toilet has a gauge where you can read the tank’s waste level and its freshwater gauge level.
- It is well equipped with a holding tank vent that facilitates a cleaner and easier discharge of waste.
- It also has a detachable spout storage compartment that is easy to clean.
- This composting toilet is made to have a piston pump that is replaceable.
- The potty’s handle breaks easily after a number of uses.
- The rubber seal at the lower unit of this composting toilet gets faulty and eventually the toilet leaks.
4. Camco (41541) Portable Travel Toilet
Worrying or are you searching direly for a composting toilet that has a large holding capacity? Camco (41541) Portable Travel Toilet is your way to go.
Camco composting toilet is portable and assumes a very simple weight which brings no inconvenience at all.
This composting toilet can hold up to five gallons despite it being a simple weight product. It has a sleek design.
Coming with side latches to safely secure the composting tank from spilling its contents off, this composting toilet gives you a hundred percent assurance that no contents will be seen thanks to its latches, a brilliant idea from the manufacturer.
Flush after use! It has a bellow type flush system so you can always keep up with the cleaning standards of a normal toilet and keep you surrounding fresh from odors and dirt, not forgetting the unpleasant and perky flies.
- With this composting toilet, you are sure that no unpleasant smells will be coming out from it.
- Goes hand in hand with septic friendly toilet paper but preferably a singleply tissue.
- It has a flush mechanism so you can always flush your composting toilet after use!
- It is made to have side latches that safely secure the composting toilet tank
- The waste canister does not have a hose or vent that directly leads the waste to a dumpsite.
- After a number of frequent usages, the side latches become loose and faulty ending up to the tank not being safely secured into place and contents might leak or even spill out.
5. Reliance Products Luggable Loo Portable
Do you always fancy double doodle bags and wish to have or own a composting toilet that can accommodate or rather is compatible with those helpful bags? Reliance Products Luggable Loo Portable will do the trick!
This particular composting toilet can fit any double doodle bag as an extra changing bag
It has the capacity to hold up to five gallons of contents that you impose into it.
Talk of it having a super ad great seat that fits your comfort level. This seat is attached with hinges or latches on to it.
This portable loo is great for camping out in the woods, hunting, fishing expeditions, and many other outdoor activities.
That seat can stand up to 300lbs of your weight without breaking or collapsing.
- This nice toilet has very strong and firm handles that are held into place and readily support any weight that is in the luggable loo.
- It is well equipped with a seat that is easy to put into place and also remove.
- This loo is very sturdy such that it can hold up to 230lbs without breaking or splitting.
- It is all users friendly. Perfectly suitable for your kid and for you too.
- The round base of this particular portable loo is unstable on uneven ground.
- The lid of this product does not snap closed so in any case you happen to push it over it creates a huge mess.
6. Porta Potti White Thetford Corp
Have you ever heard of an awardwinning composting toilet? Well if you have not then Porta Potti White Thetford Corp is your first!
Porta Potti White Thetford Corp composting toilet is a very versatile product and can go or work even nicely with RVs, boats, vans, trucks, camping, health care sites, and other activities.
Judging from its cool name, this composting toilet is portable and lightweight too.
IT comes with a sleek and trendy design that will make your mount water and brain forget that this is actually a composting toilet
It is well equipped with a flush mechanism that is powered by batteries and a bowl that is deep plus a comfortable seat too.
- This composting toilet has an ergonomic handle.
- This composting toilet has a water indicator gauge that shows you the level of the waste and when to empty the contents.
- The composting toilet has a sealed valve that prevents any unpleasant odors emitting from the toilet.
- It is built with a spout that has the ability to rotate and helps immensely in preventing any backsplashes.
- The batteries that support the composting toilet do not last long and you need to keep buying a new set now and then.
- The flush pump mechanism tends to be faulty after some time.
7. Nature’s Head Dry Composting Toilet
This composting toilet has a sleek and powerful design that took time to get molded in a beautiful structure.
It features a hand crank handle that helps to steam up the compost.
Nature’s Head Dry Composting Toilet has a very easy and super fast installation that should not worry you at all costs.
It is well equipped with a vent or hose that is wide enough to allow all the waste to pass through it, also accessorized with a power plug that is 12v and a lid.
- It is well equipped or rather designed with a crank handle that enables fast compositing.
- It is sleek, beautiful on sight, and trendy.
- It is accessorized with a power plug that automatically defines for us that it runs on electricity.
- It is also made with a vent or hose that ease the transportation of the waste contents.
- You need to empty the contents frequently and mind you it is not an easy task.
- The liquid drain can have holes.
How To Choose Best Composting Toilets
What is it powered by:
When choosing a composting toilet you need to check if your composting toilet runs on batteries or does it run on electricity. If it runs on batteries, do you have enough budgets to keep on catering for the expenses that might be or might not be frequent?
This is one of the most important factors you need to consider, is your composting toilet emitting any smell or does it require additives to keep it in a cleaner state?
The number of times that you keep emptying the composting toilet also matters. Is it once in a month or is it daily, weekly? If it is on a regular basis then you should actually forfeit that composting toilet since it will take much of your time more than your normal work.
Installation and maintenance:
Are you able to service the composting toilet and empty it without touching the contents? Are you able to install it with ease? Look for an option that gives you ultimate protection against the waste.
Is also paramount. How and when you dispose of it without leakages will prevent diseases and bad odors.
The power of a composting toilet is a major aspect. Simply put, whether it runs on batteries or electricity.
Electric based composting toilets save you the cost of replacing and since you wouldn’t wish to spend more money on its maintenance than the purchase, it is better you consider these first.
In choosing a composting toilet you should really consider your budget and its power. Have a plan laid out on what features you want in a composting toilet before going to the market. Hopefully the above will help.